user default password checking tool

hello all!!

In my company when we create a new user he is given an initial
password.But then he is told to change the password.The password is
initial of the employee name followed by 123..
for vijay shetti it willl be vs123...

We have a domain based environment.I want to check now how many users
have not changed their initial password using some tool that gives me
list of usernames whose password has 123 in the end.

We follow the same procedure for creating outlook mail password.If
there is any tool/script that also helps me find out this then it will
greatly help me.

Waiting for your reply,
Pavan.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re[2]: user default password checking tool
    ... there is any tool/script that also helps me find out this then it will ... Waiting for your reply, ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Verifying E-Mail Addresses
    ... correspondence with the sender upon realizing your own ignorance, ... Original> EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... Original> The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... Original> in Information Security. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: user default password checking tool
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: How to find process behing TCP connection ?
    ... Just wanted to point out that under *NIX, if you get rooted, your copy of lsof will probably be trojaned to hide the attacker's rootkit and malicious activity. ... initiates connection to service on port 139 too many workstations. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: dd vs windows...