From: Saqib Ali [mailto:docbook.xml@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:49 PM
To: Mister Dookie
Cc: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Detecting File Alteration

Filemon???
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Filemon.html

filters as well....

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE The NSA has
designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information
Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and
the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

[...]

  • Re: Detecting File Alteration
    ... monitoring within an Active Directory environment. ... > Tripwire is awfully expensive for a small company... ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Detecting File Alteration
    ... Tripwire is awfully expensive for a small company... ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE The NSA has ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: need to wipe a NAS and be DoD compliant
    ... Sdelete from Sysinternals also will work as well as the dd command. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Sandboxie
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Opinions on vulnerability scanning practice?
    ... a basic and common practice to obtain permission prior to running any ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)