Re: Visa PCI

You can probably ask some questions at www.pcifile.org, there is a good group of PCI folk there.

Regards,
db

lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Security professionals,

If you have strong PCI experience would you ping me at
gideon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

I am trying to understand PCI at a deeper level than the docs on Visa's
site and have a few questions. Have already searched Google...

Any help you could provide off-line would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Gideon

Gideon T. Rasmussen
CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM
Charlotte, NC
http://www.gideonrasmussen.com/contact.html

http://www.ussecurityawareness.org

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: Draytek Router Passwords
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • reverse proxy with content inspection and attacks prenventions
    ... Security Engineer. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: RE: How to find process behind TCP connection ?
    ... How to find process behing TCP connection? ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: full-disk-encryption for linux ?
    ... Could any one suggest such best tool for Linux? ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Norwich MSIA
    ... forensic analyst to consultant to operational infosec. ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ...
    (Security-Basics)