Re: Risk Ranking...

What kind of incidents are you talking about? HIPAA requirements
should help, since you're in healthcare. You might look up DITSCAP for
a guideline as well (military, DoD security requirements).

Usually with HIPAA you'll have levels of disclosure for PHI incidents
- but I'm not sure that they bother ranking them.

Since "google" is now a verb, how do you spell googleing/googling? :)