Re: Secure USB drive

Marty wrote:
Hi gang!
We need to transfer data with a USB drive and I need a
secure solution with encryption. I've Googled but I'd like
to have feedback from the group on what's best.
I've looked at:
http://www.card-media.co.uk/biodisk+usb+2.htm
and Sandisk Cruzer Biometric USB Drive
I remember reading about another solution but....
Open for suggestions!
:- )

Thanks,

Marty!

Thought of the week : You can preach a better sermon with
your life than with your lips.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: How to stop Admins from sniffing ?
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: How to stop Admins from sniffing ?
    ... How to stop Admins from sniffing? ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • R: Secure USB drive
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... in Information Security. ... without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: No NetBios share + No Open Port = Safe Win98?
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ... Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Secure USB drive
    ... secure solution with encryption. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ... without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)