Re: Malware and DoS analysis

You should take a look at EPO from MC Afee.

McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® is a security management solution that gives you a coordinated defense against malicious threats and attacks. As your central hub, you can keep protection up to date; configure and enforce protection policies; and monitor security status from one centralized console.

Greetingz,
Jacco

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: user default password checking tool
    ... I hope that you changed the details of your real procedure for the post, i.e., that you don't exactly use default passwords of vs123. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Online trading site
    ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Norwich MSIA
    ... Part of what makes the online courses attractive to soo many people is ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence ... without disrupting your career or home life. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Social Engineering Data set
    ... SE attacks, and I am willing to publish it for free on the Internet. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re[2]: Social Engineering Data set
    ... I am currently doing research on Social Engineering Attacks. ... Department of Computer Science ... Norwich University ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE The NSA has ...
    (Security-Basics)