Security Awareness

Hello

As part of a voluntary act, I would like to give lectures on security awareness to kids between the ages of 7-14

Could you please provide me some starting points of the major issues I should present to them?

This should be VERY basic stuff due to their ages.

Thank you.

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and
practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you
what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical
and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see
what we're about, visit us at:

http://www.sensepost.com/training.html

  • RE: Security Awareness
    ... As part of a voluntary act, I would like to give lectures on security awareness ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Security Awareness
    ... As part of a voluntary act, I would like to give lectures on security awareness ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Security Awareness
    ... A good book when it comes to helping kids developing self awareness is by ... practice to master. ... Our courses are honest, real, technical ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Security Awareness
    ... Subject: Security Awareness ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Seeking IDS Recommendations
    ... Since it isn't tied to traditional signature-based IDS, I've been able to leverage the system to perform other duties like tracking down p2p traffic and misconfigured equipment. ... that will require a sensor per shop - and we have 7 shops and growing. ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. ...
    (Security-Basics)