Re: Active Directory password expiry notification via email??

Stephane,
Enclosed you'll find a link on creating a script to automate this process...

http://blogs.brnets.com/michael/archive/2005/09/12/1474.aspx

Cheers,
Nicholas

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and
practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you
what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical
and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see
what we're about, visit us at:

http://www.sensepost.com/training.html

  • Re: ADS Password Storage Protection
    ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Security Awareness
    ... Objet: Re: Security Awareness ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • New rootkit detection tool
    ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and ... practice to master. ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Re: List of Full Disc Encryption products
    ... Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and ... practice to master. ... SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: New rootkit detection tool