Security Breaches Pandemic - Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey

http://digg.com/security/Security_Breaches_Pandemic_-_Deloitte_Touche_2006_Global_Security_Survey

A nice summary of the Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey, and
links to the Survey, and other articles that cover the survey. Deloitte
survey of 150 companies in technology, media, telecommunications ...
more than half reported Security Breaches in the past 12 month; 48% via
spyware / malware; 50% of respondents reported internal breaches.. Read
More:

http://digg.com/security/Security_Breaches_Pandemic_-_Deloitte_Touche_2006_Global_Security_Survey

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: Food for Thought
    ... >> the spending power of the US ... Look at the Navy-Marine Corps Internet, a contract ... Security is secuirty and penetration means exactly that. ... > You just hit a sore spot w/ me...the CSI/FBI survey. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Food for Thought
    ... >> the spending power of the US ... Look at the Navy-Marine Corps Internet, a contract ... Security is secuirty and penetration means exactly that. ... > You just hit a sore spot w/ me...the CSI/FBI survey. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Food for Thought
    ... >> the spending power of the US ... Look at the Navy-Marine Corps Internet, a contract ... Security is secuirty and penetration means exactly that. ... > You just hit a sore spot w/ me...the CSI/FBI survey. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Security Breaches Pandemic - Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey
    ... A nice summary of the Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey, ... links to the Survey, and other articles that cover the survey. ... I hear this from a lot people trying desperately to ignore the Microsoft ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Security Breaches Pandemic - Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey
    ... A nice summary of the Deloitte Touche 2006 Global Security Survey, ... links to the Survey, and other articles that cover the survey. ... more than half reported Security Breaches in the past 12 month; ... Go Mac, Go Linux, Go with anything that is safer than Windblows... ...
    (alt.computer.security)