Unsecure...webapps and webserver

Hello,

I have made some videos to show Administrators how unsecure some webapps and webserver work. Have use for this videos exploits and shells.
Take a look. Download link:
www.pldsoft.com/security

Cheers!
Michael

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 48" shell and 56" flash salute
    ... my videos of a 12" ... maroon, he claimed that the USA have shells of 48" and that the particular ... company he works for has a 56" flash powder salute shell. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: What do you think of ShowMeDo
    ... You start off with a few dozen of videos. ... at the site with the eyes of a first time visitor. ... but instead I get taken to a page with no video or download link. ... Another Damn Login Identity? ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Newbie :- Wanting to put two video images on top of each other.
    ... I'm interested in making some videos, ... You can find more information about AviSynth (and a download link) here: ... Download VirtualDub as well, since that's a good tool for viewing what your AviSynth scripts churn out, and perhaps for saving the end result as an AVI: ... You could also feed the .avs script as a source to an MPEG encoder, ...
    (uk.rec.video.digital)
  • 7DRL Success - The Favored
    ... want to play again?" ... game. ... for the download link and videos of the development. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: UV - 2008 UPA College Highligh Reel
    ... He's talking about the daily highlight clips. ... for the videos page which had the download link, ... find that anymore. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)