- From: "Y D" <zimuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:45:48 +0000
I am looking for the latest techniques used for conducting a Risk Assesment,
Scoring etc inorder to put together a plan of audit. Also, basic control
security testing methodology for todays networks that i could apply to a
number of scenarios.
- Prev by Date: Desktops - is disabling TCP/445 or TCP/139 more secure?
- Next by Date: Re: [Help] Cisco IDS stopped after the update
- Previous by thread: Desktops - is disabling TCP/445 or TCP/139 more secure?
- Next by thread: AW: Securing an encryption key within software.