Security for a remote - small office setup

Hi All,

We are setting up multiple small, remote offices, can
be called as kiosks, from where we sell our products.
The remote offices will have one application server
and a client pc. The client PC will also connect to
our Datacenter for other applications and also logon
to the domain. The connectivity would be VPN through
ADSL Internet link.

I want to acheive the following security goals with a
cost effective solution

1. Firewall and VPN function using some appliance
with integrated ethernet switch.
2. No computer other than the authorized shall be
able to hook to the switch or the appliance.
3. No one shall be able to intercept the communication
between the client and the server and these computers
to the firewall.
4. Users must posses some form of identification like
USB tokens to get authenticated to their computers.

Can any one suggest some solution?

Best regards,
Brahsha.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: After a full day of computers...
    ... > computers in question run SuSE 9.1 Pro and nothing but. ... > through the CUPS server). ... You need to create a mountpoint on the client machine. ... Once the shares have been created, they need to be mapped onto the mount ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Users cant find SBS server- Help needed
    ... all appears to be working except that no computers show up ... under the domin name in windows network and the client computers don't see ... the server in their windows network. ... The server still does not show up in Network places nor does any other ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Can not join new domain with same name as old
    ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... How did you reload your SBS server? ... Did you disjoin the client from the domain before reloading your server? ... Expand Doman.local, my business, Computers, SBSCopmuters. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 hangs when creating new Exchange Account/Connecti
    ... from the client. ... when i set up the clients on 4 other computers. ... Then i put in my server name. ... Im beginning to think my problem is bigger then just outlook though. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: IPSEC question
    ... access SBS. ... Microsoft network client: Digitally sign communications (if server ... Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1-based computers ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)