Security for a remote - small office setup
- From: Brasha <brahsha@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 04:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
We are setting up multiple small, remote offices, can
be called as kiosks, from where we sell our products.
The remote offices will have one application server
and a client pc. The client PC will also connect to
our Datacenter for other applications and also logon
to the domain. The connectivity would be VPN through
ADSL Internet link.
I want to acheive the following security goals with a
cost effective solution
1. Firewall and VPN function using some appliance
with integrated ethernet switch.
2. No computer other than the authorized shall be
able to hook to the switch or the appliance.
3. No one shall be able to intercept the communication
between the client and the server and these computers
to the firewall.
4. Users must posses some form of identification like
USB tokens to get authenticated to their computers.
Can any one suggest some solution?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
- Prev by Date: RE: Windows File Share - Clearing remembered password on windows xp pro
- Next by Date: RE: Windows File Share - Clearing remembered password on windows xp pro
- Previous by thread: Baseline security controls
- Next by thread: Enterprise Hard Drive Encryption with Active Directory Integration