AD Policy audit tool for Windows 2000

Hello list,

Basically, I am trying to find the policies that has been changed by
active directory after a default Windows 2000 installation. The
policies were modifed without any documenattion and now it is a
problem.

I am looking for a tool that can help me audit Active Directory
policies that has been applied to Windows 2000 workstations. Ideally
the tool should know the default policy (from original win 2000
install) and then give me a report on what has changed.

Most tools that does this are for Windows XP and I need something for
Windows 2000.

Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
--
KoolK3

Relevant Pages

  • WDS | Install Vista with correct computer name
    ... I'm trying to make a complete installation of Windows Vista SP1 with no user ... I have a Windows 2008 and Windows Deployment ... automaticaly) I also set a special OU in my Active Directory where new ... fully unattended mode, but computer joining with random name based on ...
  • Re: Policies doesnt apply to my users and computers
    ... but which policies did you define? ... Windows Server - Active Directory ... Hello, I'm new in configuring active directory and obviously, as expected, ...
  • Re: AD Policy audit tool for Windows 2000
    ... I would also like to have your feedback on any of the ... Does this run on Windows 2000? ... figure out the GPO settings changed after a default installation. ... I am trying to find the policies that has been changed by ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Replication between two servers
    ... installation: ... Troubleshooting Common Active Directory Setup Issues in Windows 2000: ... Setting up the Domain Name System for Active Directory: ... > if my two Win2k servers are replicating properly? ...
  • Re: ADFS install
    ... May I know what Windows version are you trying to install? ... In the Active Directory Services dialog box, ... Directory Federation Services, and then click Details. ... If you are prompted for the location of the installation ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)