RE: Patch Management on Critical Servers (Healthcare)

Hi there.

SUS and WSUS are good patch management - and it's free.
But the reporting would be a bit not-so-friendly.
With SUS/WSUS, the patches can be updated and restart later - whenever it is
convenient.

But to perfect this patching process, it would be great if you could afford
an application which could make a live snapshot of the system - fast and
reliable for a full-proof "rollback".

Such as acronis,falconstar, etc ...

This is because those 'rollback' functionality come with the patch
management doesn't really work for some patches.
Once in, system or some in-house application's down.
There is no way any administrator can roll back that - other than to restore
the system to the point before specific patch.

Good luck.
And if you come across a better idea than that,
Do let me know.
Thanks.

Goodday,
Adam