Re: malware block my PC for to enter in internet, possible?

Soory, try installing something call wintask or taskmanager16 it will show you all process currently running. You should also check your hosts file

Robinson, Sonja wrote:
Check your network connections and make sure you don't have a h/w or
communications error, reboot your routers, etc. Is everything plugged
in and working correctly? Try testing on a machine that you KNOW is
good. Check your firewall settings.

Sonja L. Robinson, CISSP, CIFI, CISA, CISM

Forensic Lab Manager

F T I

646.453.1283 direct

Sonja.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx