Mac Forensics

Hi list,
I'm after some pointers on recovering the browsing history from a mac,
the history has been wiped so will need to be undeleted. I know how i
would go about this on a windows pc but have never done it on a mac
before.
All help advice would be great. I know a proxie/transparent cache
would stop me needing to do this but it's for a computer form another company.
Thanks

  • Re: How to migrate from OS X Mail app to Entourage
    ... > Entourage seems able to import mail from just about everything except ... > Mac OS X mail. ... I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers ... the Thanksgiving trip to visit the family. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Apple Astronomy Software
    ... Jon Isaacs wrote: ... That's understandable because you don't have a Mac to run the ... programs I provided pointers to on, or because you were too lazy to ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: AVR Butterfly (was Re: Beginner needs help...)
    ... the AVR-GCC tookset for the Mac. ... Check out AVRFreaks; they may have some ... pointers. ... Assuming your Mac also uses a USB mouse and keyboard, ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: Macintosh like fonts for Linux/KDE
    ... You can use the Mac fonts themselves, although if this is pre-X Mac OS, ... If you want pointers to specific lookalike fonts, ... Author of books on Linux, FreeBSD, and networking ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • How to migrate from OS X Mail app to Entourage
    ... Entourage seems able to import mail from just about everything except ... Mac OS X mail. ... I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me some pointers ... Steve Klarer ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)