RE: malware block my PC for to enter in internet, possible?

Check your network connections and make sure you don't have a h/w or
communications error, reboot your routers, etc. Is everything plugged
in and working correctly? Try testing on a machine that you KNOW is
good. Check your firewall settings.

Sonja L. Robinson, CISSP, CIFI, CISA, CISM

Forensic Lab Manager

F T I

646.453.1283 direct

Sonja.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx