Application level virtualization

Hello All,

I am looking for a software that can provide application level
virtualization. Essentially, I need to create a environment that only
exists when the virtualization software is running. And when the
virtualization software stops, this environment should go away, along
with any DLL/registry etc, leaving no trace behind. I would also like
this virtualization layer to maintain the state, so that i can
continue from where I left.

I don't want a Virtual machine. I just want an environment, that is
easy to clean up after use.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

Don't leave your confidential company and customer records un-protected.
Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprise(TM) for 30 days for FREE with no
obligation. See why so many companies trust Spy Sweeper Enterprise to
eradicate spyware from their networks.
FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise

http://www.webroot.com/forms/enterprise_lead.php

  • Re: kernel level virtualisation requirements.
    ... virtual machines and build a custom environment for their clients. ... Virtualization neatly solves what would otherwise be a nightmare ... Despite the loss of performance you get in a virtualized environment, ... And if the user crashes a virtual kernel or creates a security issue, ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • Re: Application level virtualization
    ... I need to create a environment that only ... exists when the virtualization software is running. ... Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprisefor 30 days for FREE with no ... FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Software Conundrum, Clarkdale
    ... And CPU usage is about 2% in that mode. ... to be used in the virtual W2K environment. ... the "clean copy" of the virtual disk, ... VPC2007 is not the only virtualization environment out there. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • ANN: PNW DUG Meeting April 3
    ... Really love the eye candy of Vista, but need the clean working environment of XP Pro? ... Virtualization technology can help in these situations and many more. ... Dennis Galvin and Alan Fletcher will discuss some of their experiences using VMWare and VirtualBox virtualization technologies. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Mainframes on the Net?
    ... It's been a fair number of years since I was a mainframe systems ... The virtualization scheme in VM is my favorite ever. ... wasn't as comfortable developing in that environment (mostly people ran ... I started out on IBM mainframes, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)