Re: awtsr.dll

I had the same problem...have you found a solution? I tried every spyware
scanner out there, the only one that seemed to work was SpyCatcher (free
download). Even after scaning my system my IE would open at random times
saying "I was infected...,Try our free scan... ,etc." This is what worked:

1) Scanned system with SpyCatcher & then restart system (make sure
SpyCatcher is set to run when Windows starts up).
2) Open IE.
3) SpyCatcher should detect awtsr.dll, saying "unknown app trying to start:
awtsr.dll"
4) chose "Do Not Let Run" and set SpyCatcher to remember this setting.

...it worked for me!
-Alex