sniffers

Hello,

Recently I am facing problems in my network. Sometimes the network is fast
and sometimes it is slow. Im a bit familiar with Ethereal, but i dont know
what I am looking for. Could anybody help me out by pointing out where i
could start or to any documents available? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bilal

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus