Re: Group Policy Inheritance

Group Policies Can be Enforced at parent level. Enforced policies can
not be blocked. Password policy is a good cadidate for enforced
policy.

GPOs take effect in the following order:
1. Local Machine
2. Sites
3. Domain
4. OU

See:
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=202
for more info

Install the GPMC (Group Policy Management Console):
< http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx > from
Microsoft.com.
It has the "Group Policy Results" (last item in the tree) tool that
will tell you the final applicable policies.