Re: Down with DHCP!!!!

As you original post has been discussed ad nauseam, I will limit my
reply to 2 lines.
We all (should) know that security through obfuscation is no security
at all. As such, your plan for implementing all IPs statically brings
no real benefit to the overall security of your network.

With regards to inventory, check out a piece of software called Asset
Navigator by Alloy Software.

-tander