Re: Tool for checking ACL's on 60 thousand folders

What would be the best tool to use that would show me "ALL" of the the ACL's permissions that are on these network folders.

see :

1) http://www.gbordier.com/gbtools/fileacl29.htm
2) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=723f64ea-34f0-4e6d-9a72-004d35de4e64&DisplayLang=en
3)http://www.scriptlogic.com/products/securityexplorer/

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Windows Log
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP
    ... Subject: Re: Re: University Degree or CISSP ... > And a college education will benefit you until the day you die. ... >> Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... >> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Blackberries
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)