Re: Trend Micro AV

Good product.

Presume you are looking at OfficeScan 7.
It will push out the updates and well as scan everything. Everything
is done server side. Users can be locked out completly which is nice.!

On 21 Jan 2006 11:21:00 -0000, bhartiap@xxxxxxxxx <bhartiap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are evaluating Trend Micro AV (NS-2) for our organization. We have 3 servers (1 linux + 2 Win x) and more than 80 users over a WAN.
>
> I have no recollection of anybody talking about Trend Micro AV in this list.
> Can anybody give me feedback on this product. We want AV on server and client, with automatic pushing of updates by the server to client.
>

> Also, which is advisable, online AV scanning vis-a-vis periodic scheduled scanning.
>

> thanks and regards
> Pankaj

> EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
> education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
> Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
> customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
> Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
>
> http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

James Chapman
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.uplinkzero.com/
Linux User #294272 (http://counter.li.org)

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Windows Log
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP
    ... Subject: Re: Re: University Degree or CISSP ... > And a college education will benefit you until the day you die. ... >> Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... >> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Blackberries
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)