Re: Mass Machine Login

Sorry OS is XP

On 1/20/06, Jon Hart <jhart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 10:06:18PM -0500, Ryan Cummings wrote:
> > I've been beating my brains out trying to find a solution for this but
> > can't. Has anyone seen software or a script that will allow you to
> > send a login to multiple machines at one time? Say for an entire
> > room, for sake of an example, has 75 computers all on the same vlan
> > and we would like to login to all the computers without touching each
> > one of them individually with a specified username.
>
> Without knowing what OS you are talking about... on Linux I've come to
> favor dsh, especially with the -c option.
>
> -jon

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Windows Log
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP
    ... Subject: Re: Re: University Degree or CISSP ... > And a college education will benefit you until the day you die. ... >> Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... >> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Blackberries
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)