RE: stick a laptop to a LAN

I'm not sure of the details here, but this MAY be a possibilty.

Create IPSEC policies which allow the laptop to connect to only your
network (secure server required etc..). Then lock down that snapin so
that only domain Admins can edit it.

Maybe others on the list can add more to this idea...?

Kind Regards,

Jason M. Beauford.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • Re: stick a laptop to a LAN
    ... network, the traffic that you would not be able to encrypt, ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Windows Log
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • FW: PC Anywhere and security
    ... accessing the network any differently then a locally logged in user. ... Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP
    ... Subject: Re: Re: University Degree or CISSP ... > And a college education will benefit you until the day you die. ... >> Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... >> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Blackberries
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)