Re: University Degree or CISSP

People give their own views about University or CISSP. What is more important is the creativity, stamina(to continuously explore even when situations donot welcome), willpower, inexhaustive energy for drinking more knowledge. Once a person thinks that knowledge is money, then everything goes down as when he reads for CISSP or even a degree, he will think of reading it for boosting his salary or getting a extra few letters behind his name. NOPE. That approach is very wrong. Doing whatever we want, but still being on the top is always the best. Doing what does not matter, but how you are doing that does. Outshining in whatever we do is the best attitude for being always on top. To be competitive or challenging, do something uncommon. If I was in your position, I would do a degree as a foundation and build the house over it by adding certifications to it. So I guess that is what would keep you more secured in your job and in everything.

Good Luck

-S-

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Windows Log
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP
    ... Subject: Re: Re: University Degree or CISSP ... > And a college education will benefit you until the day you die. ... >> Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... >> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Blackberries
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)