http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/maintain/monitor/logonoff.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/maintain/monitor/logevnts.mspx

and of course google
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=windows+2000+login+event+logging&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

cheers
Ivan

On 1/17/06, Rod <rod.rio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Win2k Server, who is my Domain Controller, and I'd like it to
> log only the LOGON/LOGOFF events. I know that there are a whole class
> of logon/logoff events, but I´d like to log only when a user logon
> into a machine in the domain.
>
> Hope I was clear... thx
>

> --
> Rodrigo M. T. Fernandez
> Departamento de Ciência da Computação UFRJ
> Grupo de Respostas a Incidentes de Segurança - GRIS UFRJ
> www.dcc.ufrj.br | www.gris.dcc.ufrj.br

> EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
> education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
> Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
> customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
> Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
>
> http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

  • RE: Windows Log
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP
    ... Subject: Re: Re: University Degree or CISSP ... > And a college education will benefit you until the day you die. ... >> Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ... >> The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Securing Blackberries
    ... > EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ... > The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management ... > Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree ... > Computer Emergency Response Teams, ...
    (Security-Basics)