Re: Security, Distributed firewalling application...long ;-)

I use syslog-ng for one of the request your looking for it works very well.

3. Install an application to get all iptables logs from all servers

http://www.balabit.com/products/syslog-ng/

Hopefully other will beable to provide you with more tools for your need.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is the verdict on using Anti Virus software on Solaris?
    ... > Windows Exchange servers which already have scanners on them so would ... Get the request in writing, ... CCs to requestor's supervisor, and yours. ... Install the software. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • LPR Print monitor problem
    ... I have just installed a line printer on one of our 2003 servers using the ... Generic/Text driver. ... starts when I install the printer as a network printer on any other machine ... Printer bdwageslp on host 10.20.5.10 is rejecting our request. ...
  • Re: Linux vs FreeBSD vs SCO
    ... This happened in the past and I've not done a lot with Linux ... things I ever learned about robustness in servers - and I only putz ... Then there is the rpm upgrade path. ... often you install an upgrade, and you find it needs something else, ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Is FreeBSD ready for desktop (Mozilla Flash)
    ... monitor,, somehow the install fails to detect ... "Macromedia Flash plugin is not available for FreeBSD. ... I quote again "Install the www/linuxpluginwrapper port. ... servers, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: Next openSUSE
    ... Tell someone you know how to install a problem. ... I would have had to use free servers of pay for, ... There are tiny and maxi fonts for that. ... only works if the work ants are kept in the dark and cannot get an overview. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)