Antivirus on intranet network

From: Steven Meyer (meysteven_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/25/05

    Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:07:05 +0100
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    hello,
    I have a "Working" network who is totally disconnected (physically)
    from the Internet.
    people do the "search" on the "Internet " computers and then go on the
    "work" computers for analyse and the store the data.
    The Question is: I would need a anti virus on the "work" computers and
    I should be able to update the virus database daily without connecting
    any computer to the Internet.
    Which anti virus should I use and How could I do the update.
    Thanks for any help.
    Steven Meyer