Antivirus on intranet network

From: Steven Meyer (meysteven_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/25/05

    Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:07:05 +0100
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    hello,
    I have a "Working" network who is totally disconnected (physically)
    from the Internet.
    people do the "search" on the "Internet " computers and then go on the
    "work" computers for analyse and the store the data.
    The Question is: I would need a anti virus on the "work" computers and
    I should be able to update the virus database daily without connecting
    any computer to the Internet.
    Which anti virus should I use and How could I do the update.
    Thanks for any help.
    Steven Meyer

    • Re: No files showing
      ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... The router is a Dlink 524, ...
    • Re: No files showing
      ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... Dell and I could not connect to the internet from the main computer. ...
    • Re: No files showing
      ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... Dell and I could not connect to the internet from the main computer. ...
    • Re: No files showing
      ... On the wireless I can pick up the network, get on the internet but I can't ... Let's start by looking at "ipconfig /all" from both computers. ... Dell and I could not connect to the internet from the main computer. ...
    • Re: How can I setup a LAN with my router in Win XP Pro?
      ... I have 2 WinXP PCs on a network. ... the internet fine - I have a Netgear router and a wireless card for the ... Both computers show and see each other. ... If I drag a file to the SHARED folder on the desktop I can copy the file ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)