RE: Todays dumb question

From: Nick Willey (nickwilley_at_ashgate.com)
Date: 10/27/05

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:46:50 -0400

    Further to my last message, check out the following link for some
    information about TEMPEST.

    http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/tempest.html

    And here's some information on a somewhat related subject, acoustic
    emenations:

    http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/?p=893
    http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~tromer/acoustic/

    Nick