RE: internet banking security

From: Mark Brunner (mark_brunner_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/27/05

    To: "'Barrie Dempster'" <barrie@reboot-robot.net>, "'xyberpix'" <xyberpix@xyberpix.com>
    Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:15:27 -0400

    He's right, either way you slice it, you are dealing with people.
    The answer to the poster's original questions are best left to a consultant
    that can
    A) Interview for the basic qualifiers (what do you want to do? What
    services will you offer? What protocols...)
    B) Examine the policies, processes and procedures for gap analysis.
    C) Make a recommendation as to how best to proceed.
    D) Provide a quote.
    E) Perform and guarantee their work.
    F) Provide an audit function (either internal or 3rd party) for their work.

    Cheers!
    Mark