Re: OS to know.

From: Jonathan Pauli (jpauli_at_istreamimaging.com)
Date: 10/18/05

    Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:11:42 -0500
    To: Raoul Armfield <armfield@amnh.org>

    This is some serious Troll Bait put out by curtis I think.
    I'm hoping most of the infrastructure Curtis mentioned isn't on the
    public Internet. I know a grad student who trained at a Navy base in
    Florida for a summer in info security. She says they use custom hacked
    Unix variants- never a stock kernel. They use windows boxes for desktop
    apps a lot- but what did you expect? In this day I suspect we are
    terrorists automagically for merely being on a mailing list in which
    someone thinks about mentioning enumerating and focusing on operating
    systems .mil uses- so who wants to think about trying to verify this?