RE: Wireless blocking

From: Joshua Berry (JBerry_at_PENSON.COM)
Date: 10/05/05

    Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:56:13 -0500
    To: "Charles Hammett" <>, "Daryl Davis" <>

    You can use this tool to send deauth packets to block/sever/disrupt the
    wifi communication:

    However, I am not sure whether it will allow you to single out a
    specific WAP or allow you to not send packets to certain WAP's. This
    would obviously be a problem if you have valid WAP's with which you
    don't want to disrupt communication.