RE: Yanit: Re: Antivirus Comparison

Lance.Druger_at_wellsfargo.com
Date: 09/30/05

    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:51:46 -0500
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Try:
    http://www.av-comparatives.org/
    and click the competitive tab. BTW the tables are not firefox friendly

    AVG's recognition rates aren't that great, but the price can't be beat. I ran it and it failed to recognize a file Kaspresky and Trend's online scanners complained about.

    Kaspresky gets high marks. I haven't tried NOD, but I've heard good things.

    Lance Druger