Personal Firewall

Lance.Druger_at_wellsfargo.com
Date: 09/27/05

    Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:54:53 -0500
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    After talking to support (and in some cases attempting to talk to
    support and failing) and finding out more about the features, I'm going
    to try the demo of f-secure. I'll let you know how it goes, I may or
    may not get it in the end, (I'll let the list know) but this has been a
    worthwhile discussion. Thanks for all the input.

    http://www.f-secure.com/

    Lance Druger
    (925) 674-7314