RE: Software Firewalls

From: Gary K. Fulford (gfulford_at_theemmanuelgroup.com)
Date: 09/27/05

    To: "'Bhowmik Shah'" <bhowmik.shah@gmail.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:25:15 -0400

    Hello All,

    If I may, as a partner with most major virus and protection companies; I
    have found that F-Secure offer a very functional and robust firewall. Of
    course, if you looking for a real robust software program then I would say
    that Norton is the one. However, functionality is not very good.

    Gary K. Fulford, President
    THE EMMANUEL GROUP L.L.C.
    "Business Solution For The 21st Century"

    Visit Us Today! http://theemmanuelgroup.com

    Stop by: http://theemmanuelgroup.com/affiliates_mall_ for all your Shopping
    needs.