looking for a free Hax decoder

From: Juan B (juanbabi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/24/05

    Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 05:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    I am looking for a free Hax decoder...
    I tried googling but didnt found nothing.
    any sugesstions?

    thanks,

    Juan

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    • RE: forgotten admin password
      ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ... Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. z siedziba we Wroclawiu, ... Wiadomosc ta oraz wszelkie zalaczone do niej pliki sa tajemnica nadawcy ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: forgotten admin password
      ... I've thought about ERD Commander 2003 ... Subject: forgotten admin password ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: OE/Hotmail
      ... I opened one Hotmail account and one Yahoo ... > gets about 20 spam mails a day, in the Inbox, not the Junk Mail box. ...
    • Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!
      ... soft lockup detected on CPU#0! ... We are using multiple ata cards in our ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: P112 Support Group Established
      ... >>spam entirely. ... > reject messages from Yahoo groups but will not gey to you if you ...
      (comp.os.cpm)