RE: Recommended configuration settings for logging

From: dave kleiman (dave_at_isecureu.com)
Date: 09/13/05

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:44:54 -0400

    This should get you started for the MSFT area:

    The Security Monitoring and Attack Detection Planning Guide
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=95A85136-F08F-4B20-
    942F-DC9CE56BCD1A&displaylang=en

    Regards,

    Dave Kleiman, CAS,CIFI,CISM,CISSP,ISSAP,ISSMP,MCSE

    Chief Information Security Officer

    S-doc
    515 N. Flagler Drive, Suite# 203
    West Palm Beach, FL 33401
    Phone: 561.833.2303
    www.s-doc.com

    Confidentiality: The information contained in this e-mail message and
    attached files are confidential and intended only for the use of the
    individual or entity named above. If the reader of the message is not the
    distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have
    received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify us by
    replying to the sender or by telephone and delete the message and all
    attachments.

    Privacy Notice: This e-mail comes from a Monitored E-mail system; users
    have no explicit or implicit expectation of privacy. Any or all E-mails and
    all files sent through this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded,
    copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to authorized site, and law
    enforcement personnel, as well as authorized officials of other agencies.
    By using this e-mail system, the user consents to such interception,
    monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the
    discretion of authorized site personnel.

    Employer Liability: Our Company accepts no liability for the information
    contained in this e-mail or for the consequences of any action taken based
    on the information provided, unless that information is subsequently
    confirmed in writing. The information contained herein does not necessarily
    express the opinion or position of the Company and cannot be attributed to
    or made binding upon the Company.

    • RE: Email Encryption Software
      ... Subject: Email Encryption Software ... >Best Regards ... >this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Safeweb.com no more free !!!!!!!!!!
      ... about Anon Proxy. ... of similar project under linux.. ... Regards, ... the statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are those of the author of the message and do not necessarily represent those of the NBB. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: My questions remains
      ... Mario Pena: ... > I posted my e-mail message in regards about using my e-mail for outlook ...
    • My questions remains
      ... I posted my e-mail message in regards about using my e-mail for outlook ... Prev by Date: ...