RE: Log Analyzer Tool

From: falvarez (falvarez_at_redes.uanl.mx)
Date: 09/07/05

    To: <bhawesh77@yahoo.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:06:50 -0500

    Check this out!

    www.sawmill.net

    -----Mensaje original-----
    De: bhawesh77@yahoo.com [mailto:bhawesh77@yahoo.com]
    Enviado el: Viernes, 02 de Septiembre de 2005 10:42 a.m.
    Para: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Asunto: Log Analyzer Tool

    Hello List!
    We currently review security logs from various applications and systems. We
    are looking for a log analyzer tool that can read the logs from various
    formats and analyze the logs based on the criteria we provide. We want this
    software to send alerts, provide executive reports etc. Do you know of some
    good security log analyzer tools. Any help would be appreciated.