Log Analyzer Tool

bhawesh77_at_yahoo.com
Date: 09/02/05

    Date: 2 Sep 2005 15:42:21 -0000
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello List!
    We currently review security logs from various applications and systems. We are looking for a log analyzer tool that can read the logs from various formats and analyze the logs based on the criteria we provide. We want this software to send alerts, provide executive reports etc. Do you know of some good security log analyzer tools. Any help would be appreciated.