Re: Mike Lynn released information about a hacking Cisco IOS

From: routerg (routerg_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/05/05

    Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 09:40:06 -0400
    To: "McKinley, Jackson" <Jackson.McKinley@team.telstra.com>

    Also expense. There are tones of 2500's running 10.* and 11.* that
    would require either upgrading memory and flash or even the whole
    platform. The mass amount of organizations not that concerned with
    network security probably don't want to spend the money to upgrade.

    But unfortunately yeah, upgrade for now.