Considering nSight, any thoughts?

From: Jason Heschel (jason.heschel_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/27/05

    Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:57:20 -0400
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hello list,

    We've spent the last few weeks evaluating nSight (a network analysis
    package from Intrusense) and are now considering making a purchase.

    I'm curious to hear any opinions, problems or praise people have for
    this software. Does it scale well? How does it perform after
    collecting several months worth of data?

    -jason

    • Re: Office 2007 Final Release
      ... properly Microsoft is ONLY allowing the big three as I call them to be ... be allowed to purchase a package that contains 4-5 of the office suites. ... Live and Defender (Beta), which I might add astounds me that Defender is ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: Inkcessories & the printhead
      ... Received a reply on the 15th giving me a tracking number for the post office. ... Looks like they received word there was a package to pick up on the 13th but no acknowledgment if actually picked up. ... Just goes to show you, even with a near perfect record on ebay, there is no assurance a purchase will go smoothly. ...
      (comp.periphs.printers)
    • Re: Inkcessories & the printhead
      ... Received a reply on the 15th giving me a tracking number for the post office. ... Looks like they received word there was a package to pick up on the 13th but no acknowledgment if actually picked up. ... Just goes to show you, even with a near perfect record on ebay, there is no assurance a purchase will go smoothly. ...
      (comp.periphs.printers)
    • Re: Activating OEM Office following Vista reboot
      ... Doubtless your recovery to origonal condition, ... Trial or OEM version of H&S ... The supplier of the machine loaded the package in store ... One solution I have been given is to purchase a new package to obtain the ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Why not just sell Word when its all people need to work with at .
      ... Why do people who just need to write letters with Word have to buy the entire ... purchase an entire package that's very expensive when all they need is Word. ... With Windows XP I am finding out it won't allow me to download my Office '97 ...
      (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)