Fwd: ftp server windows

From: Micheal Espinola Jr (michealespinola_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/26/05

    Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:00:59 -0400
    To: Security Basics <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Serv-U and BulletProof have far greater security control and the
    ability to perform automated tasks based on specific events. And both
    have a good track record of vulnerability updates.

    Both are far superior to MS's built-in FTP, and are well worth the
    small $, IMHO...

    --
    ME2  <http://www.santeriasys.net/>
    --

    • Re: ftp server windows
      ... What's the consensus on War FTP? ... > track record as far as public exploits are concerned, ... >>good history any can google ftp server windows). ...