Monitor ALL pc's (XP) via spy software?

From: Chris Williams (realized_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/13/05

    Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:07:51 -0800
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    I am looking for software that will let me monitor in REAL TIME, as
    well as go back and see what happened on a pc at any time. I see quite
    a few options out there and most seem to do the same thing which is
    why I am writing this.

    What do you guys recommend? I am looking for:

    1) Something that can be deployed in the enterprise (40+ machines).
    2) Able to connect from the network/LAN to monitor in REAL TIME - in a
    way that is passive.
    3) Able to go back and see what happened on the pc earlier in the day/week?
    4) Able to monitor everything from one machine.
    5) Option of logging urls they went to earlier etc.

    What do you guys recommend?