Session Monitoring

Donotsend_at_hotmail.com
Date: 07/12/05

    Date: 12 Jul 2005 07:31:58 -0000
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi all,

    There are several products suppliers that use PcAnyWhere in order to support their product on my servers. Like every good (=paranoid) CSO, I donít trust anyone.

    Does anyone familiar with a product or a tool that perform a session monitoring and / or file and registry checksum that I can implement on my servers?

    Thanks M.

    • Re: Simple setup of domain servers for school labs
      ... routines that perform network setup, user setup, server configuration and ... 2003 SP2 servers setup by a number of contractors. ... all limping along in school labs. ... site support or central support. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: terminal servers, X-terminals in upgrade to Integrity
      ... I wonder if these will work if I upgrade to Integrity Servers? ... So there is a chance that the only thing that you need to do to use your Xyplex on an Integrity VMS system is to make sure that the LAT protocol is started. ... It may also allow TCP/IP to be used to manage it, once a TCPIP address is assigned. ... Current TCP/IP and DECW-Motif both support TCP/IP including font servers. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: Intel ICH7 SMBus support, ichsmb(4)
      ... Supermicro not providing me some necessary details (such as how ... Some users requesting additional features too soon, such as: support ... me to spend my time getting ICHx SMBus support working under that, ... on actual production servers and are trusting my "play it safe" ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: Linux on Capio II (Geode) ?
      ... >> doesn't support text modes natively. ... >> to see if the color or character memory has changed, ... case of 3.x servers, there are at /least/ three different forks of the ... modelines need to be overridden. ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)
    • RE: Replication Topology Redesign
      ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... | Subject: RE: Replication Topology Redesign ... | | design my Site Links. ... | | one of the core servers in that site link? ...