Great Plains Segregation of Duties

From: krishna shesh (krishnashesh_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/07/05

    Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hey,

    I am having a challenging situation at one of my
    clients and am looking for any creative solutions that
    can be provided to do an efficient and effective
    analysis of segregation of duties in Great Plains.

    Any ideas or places where I can find more information
    on Great Plains?

    Thanks in Advance!

    Krishna

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
      ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (rec.hunting)
    • RE: FreeBSD on Dell PE850
      ... When I install using the 6.1 disk one I get the error "Add of package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: [kde-linux] Cant login via kde - hangs when "initializing peripherals"
      ... failsafe term then startkde - no problems ... I can login in under gnome - no problem. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (KDE)
    • Re: fstab and LABEL=
      ... Plus I agree with Tim that it would be better if we could be left in ... new package is installed, either on it's own or at the whim of a package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Problem with kdvi font rendering after sarge-->etch upgrade
      ... I have no trouble opening these doucments on my ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)