Re: program to store passwords

From: Adam (secbasics_at_irotas.net)
Date: 06/29/05

    To: "Leon" <roastin@yahoo.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:02:25 -0400

    On Windows I've used 2 applications:
    - http://www.tranglos.com/free/oubliette.html (free & open source)
    - http://www.moonsoftware.com/pwagent.asp (requires a paid license)

    On *nix I use:
    - http://fpm.sourceforge.net/

    There's also another one for *nix called Revelation, but my experience
    with it so far hasn't been good (it's been quite buggy for me):
    http://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/

    -Adam

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:58:51 -0700 (PDT), "Leon" <roastin@yahoo.com>
    said:
    > Could anyone supply a suggestion on what they like and
    > why? I use to use p-safe back in the day just
    > wondering if any more advanced freeware programs are
    > available.
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > Leon

    > Yahoo! Mail Mobile
    > http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

    • Re: program to store passwords
      ... > There's also another one for *nix called Revelation, ... Mail Mobile ... >> Take Yahoo! ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: newline or CR with join function
      ... >Instead of joining my scalars with ',' I'd like each to appear on a ... >Get better spam protection with Yahoo! ... for *nix] ...
      (perl.beginners)