Re: Nmap oprions

From: Jacob Bresciani (jacob_at_bresciani.ca)
Date: 06/27/05

    To: hecber@gmail.com
    Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:41:04 -0700

    much better then mine,
    -B, didn't know that switch. This will help me in a number of cases
    thanks.

    :)

    On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 16:14 -0400, Hecber Cordova wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Try this:
    >
    > nmap -p21 <net> | grep -B 2 open
    >
    > Now, if you want only IP address, may be this can help:
    >
    > nmap -p21 <net> | grep -B 2 open | perl -ne 'if (/(\d+.\d+.\d+.\d+)/)
    > { print "$1 \n" };'
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Hécber Córdova
    >
    > El jue, 23-06-2005 a las 10:43 -0700, Juan B escribió:
    > > HI,
    > >
    > > I need to scan my big network for port 21 on many
    > > hosts.
    > >
    > > I want that nmap will show me just the hosts which the
    > > port found open. I know that I can do this with grep
    > > but im not sure about the syntex.
    > >
    > > can some one please help.
    > >
    > > thanks.

    > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • RE: what to do?
      ... filtering mechanism on the SSH machine and filter out the ... This way you are only allowing various hosts access to your machine. ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: pop up message
      ... Switch to another terminal using alt+f2 or alt+f3... ... I installed Freebsd 6.1 on AMD ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: what to do?
      ... You could deny the host by entering ... This way you are only allowing various hosts access to your machine. ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • [HPADM] autonegotiate
      ... We are going to set the switch to the same setting! ... The question is can I turn this off using SAM and will the setting survive a reboot? ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (HP-UX-Admin)
    • Re: Intel Pro/1000 MT and strange ping RTTs
      ... unless your switch is really awful. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)