Security Training

malachai.77_at_gmail.com
Date: 06/08/05

    Date: 8 Jun 2005 18:38:15 -0000
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello all,

    I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm trying to find a good training center for getting security cert and networking cert. I would like to start from the bottom up. I have about 6yrs in the computer world.
    I'm trying to find location in San Dimas, Covina or any were in the IE = Riverside etc....

    This would be very helpful since my company needs me to get cert in security or networking.

    Thank you.

    --Louie